YOUTUBE MASTERCLASS 2020 BY DREAMCLOUD ACADEMY
make videos, how will you take advantage of this situation?
in marketing, video editing, or ad creation.
- 81% of people between 15 and 25 in the United States use YouTube
- 15% of the traffic on YouTube come from the US
- Each YouTube visitor spends about 11 minutes on the site per day
- Every visit on YouTube, on average, results to 6.5 page views
- 70% of YouTube usage is done on mobile
- The revenue of YouTube in the US is about 5.5 billion dollars
YouTube is a platform that is hard to penetrate.
What does this mean?
Within months of launching his YouTube channel, Freud got 3.6M views and made $7,884.73 USD!
Get immediately download Dream Cloud Academy – YouTube Masterclass 2020
David grew his channel to 1000 subscribers and got his channel monetized within 2 months.
- Massive Amount of Traffic – I mentioned earlier that YouTube is home to 2 billion active users
per month. It is the second-largest search engine in the world and the third most visited website
below Google and Facebook.
If you can tap into this traffic, your business is all set. But this is not going to easy—you need to
learn the techniques that I use to succeed in this area.
- You have an asset – on YouTube, the videos you post will be there forever, and why is this
good? This is good because you only upload that video once, and you can expect tens of
thousands of views.
And once your YouTube video is gaining traffic, the algorithms are going to trust it. What this means
is that it will recommend your video to users who have an interest in your niche.
- You will be found on Google – if you the right keyword, Google will show your videos not just
on YouTube, but also on the Google search results pages. And if a person sees that you have an
interesting video, the user will watch it instead of clicking on a blog post.
One interesting thing you need to understand about the internet is that 60% of all clicks on Google
are for the first three recommendations. And if your YouTube video is out there on top, you can
expect more traffic and views.
If you have YouTube assets, you can earn via the following:
- Ads – YouTube pays content creators money. This is the main monetization method for
YouTubers. If people watch your videos, they are forced to watch ads.You get a percentage of how much the advertiser paid YouTube. And if your viewer clicked in
the ad, you would even get paid more money!
- Merch – many YouTubers have a massive follower count. These followers buy their
merchandise, such as hoodies, shirts, and mugs.
You can do the same if this is the way you want to monetize your YouTube channel.
- Traffic – if you are a blogger, drop shipper, or online store operator, you need traffic. If you rely
on only organic traffic to traffic via tour blogs, you will spend years building traffic.But if you have a YouTube channel, you can direct your YouTube traffic to your website. If they like what you offer, they will make a purchase from your store, or even click on your affiliate links!
But how do you do all this?
And where do you even start?
The solution is YouTube Masterclass!
What is YouTube Masterclass?
to be successful on YouTube.
All this time, I couldn’t find a reliable YouTube course. I was frustrated.
And I know you are, too.
building your YouTube channel.
- You want an online business – this course is built to take your hand and show you the way to build an online business on the YouTube platform. If it is your first time, there is no need to worry. I will show you the ropes.
- You have no experience – if you want to start a YouTube channel, but you do not know where to start, you found the right mentor. I will teach you all you need to learn and do to build a successful and profitable YouTube channel.
- Your channel is not making money – if you already have a YouTube channel and it is not earning money, I can help you. This is not uncommon—people launch channels, and they do not make money.
- You want traffic – if you have a blog, Shopify store, or any e-e-commerce website, you need traffic. The most common way to get free organic traffic is by search engine optimization. The problem is that there are over 2 million blogs posts related at any given day, so how will you match up against that?
And what if you do not even have to shoot your own videos?
That is the secret that I am going to share with you in my YouTube Masterclass—how to make money on YouTube without creating content!
Starting a Channel
channel the right way at the beginning, you will not have any problems later on.
- You will know what keywords rank
- You will know what keywords have search volume
- You will know how to analyze your competitors
like lowing water!
viral. And if your video gets viral, you will:
- Get more traffic
- Earn more money
- Get more subscribers
There are only three things I want you to get: