Preetam Nath – Learn Programmatic SEO
Learn how to use programmatic SEO to locate keywords, determine user intent, and create hundreds of landing pages. There is no prior SEO knowledge necessary.
Preetam here, co-founder of DelightChat.
I spent years attempting to figure out how SEO works. Because the “professional” advice I discovered on the internet was too complicated for a complete beginner like me, I was forced to forge my own way.
In 90 days, DelightChat’s search impressions increased from 600 per month to 240,000 per month. We’re only getting started!
The Webflow blog covered our tale. Since the post was first shared three days ago, I’ve received hundreds of Twitter direct messages, emails, and LinkedIn messages. In fact, a potential customer of DelightChat wanted to hire me as a consultant for one of their brands!
I decided to offer my technique since I believe it has value.
About the Preetam Nath Learn Programmatic SEO
The overall length of the course will be 1.5 hours.
Why is it so brief? My signature has no fluff and is simply actionable advice. Most courses would be this short if the fluff was removed.
Less theory and more case studies and real-world examples. That is how I believe many people learn best.
1. Basics of SEO: Get up to speed on everything you need to know about SEO in 10 minutes or less.
2. Programmatic SEO framework: The thought process (aka creativity) is required to apply this framework to your own firm. This will be brief.
3. AirBnB Case Study: How Airbnb uses this framework to tailor its product to a global audience.
4. Zapier Case Study: How Zapier found 25,000 landing page ideas and scaled to millions in search traffic.
5. Tripadvisor Case Study: How Tripadvisor uses cuisine and location preferences to programmatically generate tens of thousands of landing pages.
6. Canva Case Study: How Canva understands user intent to create hundreds of landing pages for design templates that can be used with their tool.
7. B2C Ecommerce Case Study: Growing a B2C eCommerce business that sells tea leaves online is a hypothetical case study.
8. B2B SaaS Case Study: A fictitious example of expanding a B2B SaaS product that sells podcast hosting software. On August 1, 2010, this entry was published.
9. B2C SaaS Case Study: A real-world case study of how two B2C SaaS startups, Kapwing and Veed.io, are expanding their businesses through programmatic advertising.