Ajit Nawalkha – Coaching Businesses
WHAT DO YOU GET in Ajit Nawalkha Coaching Businesses?
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn During This Four-Week Program
Each week of the program is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the challenges, roadblocks, and issues that business owners and companies face…
After that –
provides you with the tools and coaching techniques you need to resolve issues as a coach quickly and efficiently.
Week 1: Learn How To Help Your Clients Master Their Mindset, So They Can Achieve Extraordinary Success
You’ll learn effective tools and strategies for assisting your clients in overcoming obstacles, breaking through fears and limiting beliefs, and presenting themselves as the powerful leaders they are.
- Why you don’t have to be a business expert to be a great business coach, and the one, most important methodology you should instead master.
- How to easily manage your clients’ emotional states by leveraging a single “weak spot” that exists naturally in our human brain.
- How to assist your clients in achieving extraordinary results by utilizing three powerful tools that allow you to easily hack into their belief system and replace limiting beliefs with empowering ones.
- How to coach your clients to overcome fears that are holding them back. Learn one powerful tool that will allow you to delve deep into their fear and assist them in overcoming it.
- How to boost your clients’ personal – as well as cross-company – performance by assisting them in developing a compelling vision and communicating it to their team in an inspiring, motivating manner.
- And much more…
By the end of the first week, you’ll have laid a solid foundation that will allow you to set your clients up for long-term success.
Week 2: Discover How to Coach Your Clients to Be Extremely Productive and Maximize Their Time.
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders are notoriously busy people.
The second week will teach you how to help your clients maintain peak performance so that they can create (and free up) more of their most valuable resource: time.
- How to assist your clients in accessing their zone of genius, allowing them to leverage their unique strengths and gifts and stay ahead of the competition, even in a crowded, saturated market.
- How to move your clients from overwhelmed to action by asking two unexpected questions that will inspire them and help them perform at their best.
- How to coach your clients to make the best decisions possible by utilizing a tool that allows them to see through the fog and focus on what is most important.
- How to Boost Your Client’s Creativity Even If They Aren’t Normally Creative
- How to improve your clients’ performance by implementing the four disciplines of the execution system and comprehending the principle of “deep work” vs. “fractured work.”
- How to reduce stress and avoid burnout while positioning yourself as an important ally in your client’s goals
- And much more…
By the end of the second week, you’ll have all the tools and strategies you need to help your clients prioritize, manage stress, and perform at a higher level… without burning out or living in constant overwhelm.
Week 3: Learn How To Help Your Clients Set Effective Goals And Scale Their Business Fast
By week three, you’re ready to organize your clients’ goals and plans.
This week, we’re bringing clarity and focus to their business by creating a solid growth plan, systems, and an epic team.
- How to coach your clients for long-term business success, by using the “3 P’s” principle
- How to help your clients set goals that really matter, using the “3 most important questions” exercise.
- How to help your clients create more freedom in their business,by creating a unique structure that will not put them in a box and choke up their creativity.
- How to create an actionable plan for an entire year, and break it down into weeks and even days to ensure productivity and peak performance
- The best way to make decisions without feeling overwhelmed or second-guessing your choice – including how to balance intuition and logic
- How to create a company culture that attracts A-players, have them stay for the long run, and harness their greatest potential
- The 5 steps to efficiently lead a team and create a mission-based company that will stay profitable for the long haul.
- How to lead remote teams successfully by applying the 7 Principles of Effective Communication
- And much more…
By the end of week three, you will be able to provide powerful guidance to your clients, even if you have never built a team before or believe that planning and structure are not your strong suits.
Week 4: Learn Exactly Where To Find And How To Land Top-Clients.. Even If You’re Brand New
Week 4 focuses on providing YOU with the tools you need to get started as a successful business coach.
This week, you’ll learn how to confidently put yourself out there and attract the high-level clients you deserve, as well as how to deliver the results you’ve promised your clients… and more.
- How to approach your clients with confidence, even if they seem wealthier, smarter or more successful than you
- 6 steps to crafting a coaching agreement both you and your client will love and feel confident in.
- How to measure the progress of your coaching business’s growth, and create tangible proof of the value and impact your coaching provides
- The most effective process for creating results with your clients, including a video demonstration to give you a clear outline and actionable steps to follow
- How to keep your clients coming back and re-signing with you, by asking 2 simple questions after your initial engagement is over
- How to nail your pricing, and create a proposal your clients can’t help but say ‘yes’ to
- How to charge what you’re worth with confidence and command premium prices with ease by adopting a “wealth-centered mindset”, and get over your “money blocks”
- And much more…
By the end of week 4, you’ll understand how to create irresistible coaching packages, how to coach your clients through them, what happens at each session of your coaching journey, how to price yourself so that you can create a financially rewarding career, and much more.