Stephen Hockman – Mastering on Page SEO
The Best On-Page SEO Course for Reaching the Top 10 in Any Niche
If you want to rank high on Google almost every time you publish a new post—or update an old one—then this on-page SEO course is for you.
Here’s how it works:
I’ve developed a repeatable on-page SEO training system that removes the guesswork from ranking more content on Google’s first page using on-page SEO strategies.
Consider ranking in the top ten right after your page is indexed. Or going from #36 to #1 for a target keyword in a matter of days. Or increasing from 12 to 500 page views per day on a single blog post. Or seeing your overall site traffic double in 30 days.
All of this is possible with the techniques taught in this “Mastering On-Page SEO” course.
When You Purchase This On-Page SEO Training Course… Here are a few of the suggestions you’ll find:
I will share the most effective on-page SEO tactics with you in the Mastering On-Page SEO training course to help you rank higher in Google and drive more traffic to your site.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll learn in this new course:
- The top 20 on-page SEO factors you can improve to boost your keyword rankings.
- The 11 on-page SEO factors you must prioritize FIRST in order to maximize the ranking power of your content.
- A tried-and-true method for writing better content so that you give Google exactly what it wants to see on the page and have a better chance of ranking in the top ten search results.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to optimize specific SEO elements THE RIGHT WAY in order to gain the most competitive advantage.
- How to improve the visibility of your pages in Google search results in order to increase click-through rates and ranking positions.
- The three most important header tags for keyword rankings and traffic.
- 8 effective methods for optimizing a single SEO element on a page for higher keyword rankings and lower bounce rates so that more people engage with your page.
- 8 strategies for optimizing two other important SEO elements in order to increase topical relevance and increase the total number of keywords for which each page ranks.
- Three key areas in the body content to place your target keywords, plus how many times in each location.
- 4 SEO image optimization strategies to boost a page’s rankings for specific keywords AND capture more free traffic from Google Image Search.
- Which meta tags you must absolutely get right (and how), or else your keyword rankings may suffer regardless of how well-optimized the rest of the page is for SEO.
- Methods for strategically optimizing every aspect of the URL for your target keywords can help your SEO.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to optimize the CSS on a page for SEO. (In fact, a well-known brand is employing this strategy and ranking for highly competitive keywords, as you’ll discover in the course!)
- How to SEO-optimize your navigation menu and provide Google with the information it requires to rank specific pages on your site as high as possible for your target keywords.
- A powerful internal linking strategy that has never been revealed before (because I created it!) that can help boost the rankings for a page’s keywords, allowing you to focus less on obtaining backlinks.
- An advanced SEO tip for using Google’s Search Console to increase the total number of keywords a page ranks for in less than 5 minutes.
Nobody else teaches these ranking success methods. In fact, when the content is properly optimized, you’ll walk away with expert knowledge on how to rank any web page you want for any keywords you want.
Your new SEO skills will enable you to drive an unlimited amount of traffic to your own website, resulting in more leads, customers, and sales. You can even take things a step further by doing client work in order to earn even more money from these expert on-page SEO strategies.
Consider how many more opportunities you’ll have, both personally and professionally, after enrolling in this Mastering On-Page SEO course.
Do You Want More First-Page Results?
If you’re having trouble getting to the first page of Google (or don’t know how! ), this online course is for you.
Mastering On-Page SEO will teach you everything you need to know about doing proper on-page search engine optimization so that more of your pages appear in the top ten search results.
You won’t have to guess where to place your target keywords on the page or how many times to get the best SEO results.
As you’ll learn in the course, there are tried-and-true SEO tactics for optimizing key elements on any page so that it ranks on page one of Google for your target keywords. Keep in mind that these higher rankings may take several months to a year or more to take effect. It all depends on how old, authoritative, and trustworthy Google considers your website. However, adhering to the lessons in the course can provide you with a solid foundation for effective search engine optimization.
The on-page SEO methods you’ll learn in this course were developed by me, Stephen Hockman, over 15 years of trial and error, and it’s a proprietary framework that can give you better results for your underperforming pages without wasting valuable time figuring it out yourself.
What if I’m brand new to SEO? Can I still benefit from this course?
Yes. This course is appropriate for both new and experienced marketers. It will explain everything you need to know about on-page SEO in simple terms.
Each lesson starts with an explanation of the Mastering on Page SEO element or content writing concept, followed by optimization tips.
What if I haven’t yet started a blog or website?
This course will provide you with a solid foundation for creating content for your blog or website. It will assist you in understanding the key elements for on-page SEO so that the content you publish has the best chance of ranking high on Google from the beginning.
What if I’ve been doing SEO for quite some time? Will I discover anything new?
Yes. My 15 years of research and testing have resulted in the on-page SEO strategies and content writing methods I teach in this course. Nobody else is sharing information about these methods in the way that I do because it is based on my personal experience.
With on-page search engine optimization, you should come up with new ways to boost keyword rankings and traffic to your websites.
Can you guarantee that after completing this course, I will rank #1 in Google for any keyword I choose?
No. The outcomes differ for each website and web page. However, the on-page SEO tactics I teach in this course are the same ones I use to rank my content in the top ten on Google.
Can I really rank in the top ten without using link building?
Yes, for certain keywords. In my experience, you can always get into the top ten without linking directly to the target page. Of course, the competition will vary, so results cannot be guaranteed.
The great thing about my on-page SEO methods is that the more content you can rank in the top 10 without link building, the more Google may reward your other content with higher rankings when you link the pages together using my internal linking tips.
And, as your site accumulates natural backlinks, the authority can flow through those internal links, increasing the overall authority of your site. This is why you may not need to build links to each and every page in order for it to rank higher on Google.
Find out more about Stephen Hockman.