Crash Course Copywriting Guide
- What exactly is copywriting?
- What isn’t copywriting?
- A primarily overlooked method of researching your customers
- Ingenious ways to communicate with your audience in their language
- You must avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Copywriting (unless you want to end up in Copyhell).
- An accessible market research technique for getting inside people’s heads.
- Unusual methods for increasing sales by overcoming your clients’ objections
- The one crucial factor that will ethically compel consumers to buy your product
- How to write copy and present a tale that will entice your audience to buy
Anatomy Of Irresistible Sales Page
Inside this guide, you’ll discover:
- The Structure of a Sales Page
- The 12 components of a compelling sales page that will convert readers into buyers.
- What is the ONE thing you must include in your sales pages?
- You can steal my examples of perfect sales pages.
- 8 captivating headlines to pique your reader’s interest (tested and proven to work)
- Sales page template
- 45 hook templates
The Only Market Research Strategy You’ll Ever Need
- An answer to the question, “What the hell is Market Research?”
- Access the Market Research Matrix Spreadsheet
- Discover the quickest and easiest way to conduct market research.
- Understanding the Pains and Aspirations of Your Market
- Shortcuts for discovering high-quality information on your specialty and market
- A foolproof way to learn everything there is to know about your customers’ dreams and nightmares.
Track your progress with this easy-to-follow worksheet to learn copywriting faster.
Bonus #1: Use the Viral Framework (Video)
- Learn what I did to go viral on Instagram not once but four times in 30 days – and attract 55,290 new followers.
- Discover the best-copywriting structure for creating viral posts and captions. See how I show my inner-circle students how to use this framework with their ideas.