Doug Cunnington – Multi Profit Site
What You Get Inside Multi Profit Site course:
8 Core Units
4 Advanced Units
1: Big Picture Overview
- Ad revenue, affiliate marketing, and the business model
Niche markets and their value
- Expectations regarding time, effort, costs, and profit
- Determine your objectives so that you can achieve them.
2: Choosing a Niche
- Techniques for brainstorming, so you don’t get stuck
- Keyword research encompassing four types of keywords
- You should target two of the four types.
- Over-the-shoulder demos of the Golden Ratio
- Using tool-generated KW Difficulty Scores
3: Competition Analysis
- SEO Competitor Analysis Tools
The competition analysis thought process and flow that I employ.
- Competition analysis sheet in action.
- Identifying communities and markets.
- Checklists and Templates (Brainstorming Worksheet, Competition Analysis Worksheet)
4: Setting Up the Site
- Required pages so you’ll get accepted into most programs
- Recommended WP themes
- Recommended WP plugins and why I use as few plugins as I can
- Checking Site Speed and Tips
- Templates and Checklists (Speed Checklist, Required Pages Checklist)
5: Content (and Launching)
- How much content to launch, including “The Content Myth” and why do you need less than you think
- What kind of content and how to format
- A little bit about Agile Project Management and why it can change the way you do nearly everything
- What should informational content look like
- Where to get images
- Silos, Clusters, Categories, and Site Architecture
- Templates and Checklists (Perfect Product Review Template, Informational Content Template, Site Architecture Template, On-page SEO Checklist)
- Applying for Affiliate Programs
- Why you should look for digital products with affiliate programs
- Signing up with Display Ad Networks
- Adding affiliate Links
- Approaching Companies that don’t have public-facing affiliate programs
7: Promotion and Link Building
Overall objectives and an overview
- Profiles Social
Where should links be directed – primarily to the homepage with branded anchor text?
- Building relationships, then asking for guest posts
- Podcast portrayals and YouTube videos for traffic and links
- Checklists and templates (Social Profile Checklist, Relationship Building Worksheet & Process)
- Either sell more or increase traffic, preferably both.
- Increase conversions
- Include more content.
- Checklists and templates (Conversion Checklist, Geotargeting calculator)
9: Outsourcing Content with Scaling in Mind
- Where can I locate writers?
- Why are trial gigs necessary?
- Template and sample job posting
- Screen proposals to avoid wasting time.
- Style Guidelines to Establish Expectations
- Creative briefs to allow writers to concentrate on writing
- Do you require a Content Manager and Editor who can format, draft, and work in WordPress?
- Project Management of Content
- Checklists and Templates (Job description template, Google Sheets Content PM template, Trello Content PM template, Style guideline Template, Content Manager Jobaide)
10: What to do if you are stuck
- Analysis of Gaps (qualitative and quantitative assessment)
- Improve existing content, create new content, or obtain more links
11: A practical guide to email list building
- When to build an email list and when not to.
Why some experts are WRONG when they tell you to keep an email list at all times.
How to get people to sign up for your email list willingly using two tried-and-true techniques that I’ve used to build email lists with over 10,000 subscribers.
- Tools to help you build your list are usually free.
- What to send your autoresponder subscribers.
- Using Broadcast emails, you can DRIVE traffic whenever you want.
12: How to sell a site – Two 6 Figure Case Studies
When you should and should not consider selling your website.
How to calculate the worth of your website.
- What you should do months in advance before selling your website.
- What you can do to expedite the sales process?
- When it is preferable to sell through a business broker and when it is not.